JM-Inglés
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Últimos temas
» 1º ESO 2020 UNIT 7
The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers EmptyLun Mar 30, 2020 7:16 pm por JM

» 1º Bachillerato 2020- UNIT 4
The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers EmptyJue Mar 26, 2020 8:44 pm por JM

» 1º Bachillerato 2020- UNIT 6
The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers EmptyLun Mar 23, 2020 4:28 pm por JM

» 4ESO- 2020- UNIT 9
The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers EmptyMar Mar 17, 2020 2:51 pm por JM

» The Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant
The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers EmptyDom Oct 27, 2013 1:16 am por CristianFC

» Voz pasiva: Ejercicios
The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 11:01 am por The Boss

» Oraciones condicionales Tipo I + Ejercicios
The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 10:57 am por The Boss

» Comparativos y superlativos: Ejercicios
The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 10:52 am por The Boss

» Present Perfect: Ejercicios
The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 10:50 am por The Boss

Navegación
 Portal
 Índice
 Miembros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Foro

Estadisticas web
Marzo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom

Calendario Calendario

Foro

Estadisticas web

The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers

3 participantes

The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers Empty The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers

Mensaje  Roxy_679 Dom Ene 04, 2009 10:20 pm

The Pussycat Dolls - Sway

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway I go weak

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now

Sway me, take me
Thrill me, hold me
Bend me, ease me
You have a way with me

Sway (sway)

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway I go weak
I go weak

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Sway me
Sway me
Sway me now
Roxy_679
Roxy_679

Cantidad de envíos : 81
Empleo /Ocio : Estudiante

The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers Empty Re: The Pussycat Dolls - Sway (OST Shall we dance) + Dean Martin & Pedro Infante covers

Mensaje  JM Vie Ene 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Well, nothing new. Look what the Wikipedia says about this song:

"Sway" is the English version of "¿Quién será?", a 1953 mambo song by Mexican composer and bandleader Pablo Beltrán Ruiz. In 1954 the English lyrics were written by Norman Gimbel and recorded by Dean Martin (his recording reached number fifteen on the Billboard magazine best-seller chart and number six on the UK chart). Since then the song has been recorded and remixed by many artists.
The English version begins: "When marimba rhythms start to play, dance with me, make me sway". Mexican version begins: "Quien será el que me quiere a mi? Quien será?, quien será?".

And now compare the original versions. First in Spanish, then in English.

Pedro Infante- ¿Quién será?