JM-Inglés
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Últimos temas
» 1º ESO 2020 UNIT 7
John Winston Lennon EmptyLun Mar 30, 2020 7:16 pm por JM

» 1º Bachillerato 2020- UNIT 4
John Winston Lennon EmptyJue Mar 26, 2020 8:44 pm por JM

» 1º Bachillerato 2020- UNIT 6
John Winston Lennon EmptyLun Mar 23, 2020 4:28 pm por JM

» 4ESO- 2020- UNIT 9
John Winston Lennon EmptyMar Mar 17, 2020 2:51 pm por JM

» The Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant
John Winston Lennon EmptyDom Oct 27, 2013 1:16 am por CristianFC

» Voz pasiva: Ejercicios
John Winston Lennon EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 11:01 am por The Boss

» Oraciones condicionales Tipo I + Ejercicios
John Winston Lennon EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 10:57 am por The Boss

» Comparativos y superlativos: Ejercicios
John Winston Lennon EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 10:52 am por The Boss

» Present Perfect: Ejercicios
John Winston Lennon EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 10:50 am por The Boss

Navegación
 Portal
 Índice
 Miembros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Foro

Estadisticas web
Abril 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom

Calendario Calendario

Foro

Estadisticas web

John Winston Lennon

2 participantes

John Winston Lennon Empty John Winston Lennon

Mensaje  carlos_1992 Vie Mar 06, 2009 1:49 am

INTRODUCTION
John Winston Lennon Lennon-john-john-lennon-1219733John Lennon (Liverpool, United Kingdom, 9 October 1940 – New York, EEUU, 8 december 1980) is the artistic name of John Winston Lennon, one of the most famous musicians and composers of pop and rock of S.XX. He was together Paul McCartney the most important musician of The Beatles.

HIS LIFE AND THE BEATLES
John Winston Lennon was borned just begun the Second World War.
When he was five his mother married again. But his stepfather didn´t want to take care of him, so John went to live with his aunt Mimi.

When John was seventeen, his mother died in a traffic accident, hasty by a drunk policeman. This provoced in Lennon a trauma, cause of he made some songs like “Mother” and “Julia”, where we can see the hurt cause of the death of his mother and the abandonment of his father.

After that Lennon went to the Beautifuls Arts school of his city where he knew Cynthia Powell. For that time Lennon had stockholding “The Quarry Men” or “Stuart Sutcliffe”. Until he
invited Paul McCartney to his group because he placed the guitar very well. After
that entered George Harrison, and Pete Best, but this one was replaced by Ringo Starr.

BEATLES`S CAREER
John Winston Lennon Beatles-the-the-beatles-1192706This group started in 1962 in England with his first single “Love me do”.
After this, in 1963 The Beatles recorded their first LP, called “Please Please Me”, and they conquered the market with his albun “With The Beatles”.
In 1966, Lennon said their possible most famous sentence, “The Beatles are more populars than Jesus Christ".

LENNON´S CAREER
John Winston Lennon John-LennonThat year, John nkow Yoko Ono in New Cork. Yoko would be his wife, and she influenced to John in the composition of new kind of music.
On 11 December 1968 Lennon acted in solitary, but his first works weren´t too much good. The name of thats albums are “Unfinished Music No.1”, “Two Virgins”, “Unfinished Music No.2”, “Life with the Lions” and “Wedding Album”.
In 1970 came up for sale “Plastic Ono Band”, and in 1971 came up for sale one of his most important album, “Imagine”, that contains a pacifist hymn called “Imagine”.

Five years later Yoko gave birth to their son, Sean Taro Ono Lennon, and in 1980, Lennon came up for sale his album calle Double fantasy. Double fantasy was a incredible hit, that´s why Lennon was making other album (Milk and Honey), but he didn´t finish it because Jonh Lennon was assasinated at 8 December 1980. Mark David Chapman killed Lennon opening fire five times with his revolver against Lennon while he came back home with Yoko. John Winston Lennon JOhn%20lennon%20murder
carlos_1992
carlos_1992

Cantidad de envíos : 11
Empleo /Ocio : estudiante

John Winston Lennon Empty Imagine - John Lennon

Mensaje  wakin_14 Miér Mayo 06, 2009 4:32 pm

One of the most prolific songs ever created by one of the worlds great musicains / peace activists .This song has stood the test of time and is an anthem for peace .

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...