JM-Inglés
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Últimos temas
» 1º ESO 2020 UNIT 7
Favourite Films EmptyLun Mar 30, 2020 7:16 pm por JM

» 1º Bachillerato 2020- UNIT 4
Favourite Films EmptyJue Mar 26, 2020 8:44 pm por JM

» 1º Bachillerato 2020- UNIT 6
Favourite Films EmptyLun Mar 23, 2020 4:28 pm por JM

» 4ESO- 2020- UNIT 9
Favourite Films EmptyMar Mar 17, 2020 2:51 pm por JM

» The Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant
Favourite Films EmptyDom Oct 27, 2013 1:16 am por CristianFC

» Voz pasiva: Ejercicios
Favourite Films EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 11:01 am por The Boss

» Oraciones condicionales Tipo I + Ejercicios
Favourite Films EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 10:57 am por The Boss

» Comparativos y superlativos: Ejercicios
Favourite Films EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 10:52 am por The Boss

» Present Perfect: Ejercicios
Favourite Films EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 10:50 am por The Boss

Navegación
 Portal
 Índice
 Miembros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Foro

Estadisticas web
Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom

Calendario Calendario

Foro

Estadisticas web

Favourite Films

+2
MARIO2
Alberto Reyes
6 participantes

Favourite Films Empty 300 Spartans !!

Mensaje  Alberto Reyes Lun Nov 30, 2009 7:27 pm

300 is a 2007 American action film adaptation of the graphic novel of the same name by Frank Miller, and is a fictionalized retelling of the Battle of Thermopylae. The film was directed by Zack Snyder, while Miller served as executive producer and consultant. The film was shot mostly with a super-imposition chroma key technique, to help replicate the imagery of the original comic book.

Spartan King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and 300 Spartans fight to the last man against Persian "God-King" Xerxes (Rodrigo Santoro) and his army of more than one million soldiers. As the battle rages, Spartan Queen Gorgo (Lena Headey) attempts to rally support in Sparta for her husband. The story is framed by a voice-over narrative by the Spartan soldier Dilios (David Wenham). Through this narrative technique, various fantastical creatures are introduced, placing 300 within the genre of historical fantasy.

Awards and nominations

At the MTV Movie Awards 2007, 300 was nominated for Best Movie, Best Performance for Gerard Butler, Best Breakthrough Performance for Lena Headey, Best Villain for Rodrigo Santoro, and Best Fight for Leonidas battling "the Über Immortal." It eventually won the award for Best Fight. 300 won both the Best Dramatic Film and Best Action Film honors in the 2006-2007 Golden Icon Awards presented by Travolta Family Entertainment. In December 2007, 300 won IGN's Movie of the Year 2007, along with Best Comic Book Adaptation and King Leonidas as Favorite Character. At the 2008 Saturn Awards, the movie won the award for Best Action/Adventure/Thriller Film.

In 2009, National Review magazine ranked "300" number 5 on its 25 Best Conservative Movies of the Last 25 Years list.

cyclops

Alberto Reyes

Cantidad de envíos : 7
Empleo /Ocio : .

Favourite Films Empty Favourite Films

Mensaje  MARIO2 Dom Dic 13, 2009 8:37 pm

hello! Shocked

AMERICAN PIE!

THIS MOVIE IS INCREIBLE! Very Happy

You'll never look at warm apple pie the same way again! American Pie takes a hysterical look at the goal of four "unlucky in love" high school friends who make the ultimate pact: lose their virginity by prom night. As they try to manipulate their way into the...hearts of some of their classmates, their plans often backfire with hilarity. Embarassed

Follow the raging hormones of four teenage boys and their girls as they gear up for the most important night of their lives...the prom? pirat

affraid

afro For my this movie is the best movie of the history, I have never enjoyed so much a movie geek

MARIO2

Cantidad de envíos : 15
Empleo /Ocio : estudiante

Favourite Films Empty Re: Favourite Films

Mensaje  Alejandro Dom Dic 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Hahaha, this film is great men!

Alejandro

Cantidad de envíos : 14
Empleo /Ocio : Estudiante

Favourite Films Empty Avatar - The film.

Mensaje  Alejandro Miér Dic 16, 2009 12:16 am

Avatar is the new film of James Cameron, is an American 3-D science fiction.
An epic conflict on a distant world called Pandora, where humans and the native species of Pandora, the Na'vi, engage in a war over the planet's.
On December 18th.

Alejandro

Cantidad de envíos : 14

Favourite Films Empty 300

Mensaje  Mr. Orange Mar Ene 25, 2011 10:43 pm

A lot of soldiers..(300 exactly) on slips with painted muscles that only know how shout 'This is Sparta' and 'What is our office?' .Wake up man, this is only a fantasy that has been created for Marvell Company. If you want to know who are the really warriors of the world,you have to see Champions like UFC, K-1 or 'Mickey Mouse and his friends' if you think you cannot see this type of violence. Laughing
Mr. Orange
Mr. Orange

Cantidad de envíos : 34

Favourite Films Empty Only this information?

Mensaje  Mr. Orange Mar Ene 25, 2011 10:58 pm

American Pie need a more important valoration, I have seen all his films. This is my dream more whised,all the time I have dreamed with only a place of this films: alcohol, drugs, tits...tits..tits...and CAKE Shocked The director of this saga of films has had to leave a crazy life or be a looser with the girls for create this amazings, cool and crazy films.
American Pie have changed my life! bounce
Mr. Orange
Mr. Orange

Mensaje  MartaGT Vie Feb 04, 2011 10:00 pm

I really like this flim Smile

MartaGT

Cantidad de envíos : 57

Favourite Films Empty Well Well Well..

Mensaje  Mr. Orange Sáb Feb 05, 2011 3:02 am

Good summary of the film,but talking about this film like people who knows all about this amazing film that have been a revolution on the world of cinema; Did you know that James Cameron was thinking about this film when he had done Titanic?Amazing or not? affraid I saw this information on some TV programe but he hadn't been able to do to this film by the time because he didn't have the necessary resources! Even though wait have deserved the worth. Laughing
Mr. Orange
Mr. Orange

Favourite Films Empty The Lovely Bones

Mensaje  Vicky_6 Miér Mayo 18, 2011 9:50 pm

This movie is of intrigue, because it goes of a girl that a man kidnaps and eliminates it strangly. There are events that explain it but for it you must see her. I love this film and I cried too.

Vicky_6

Cantidad de envíos : 9

Favourite Films Empty Sherlock Holmes

Mensaje  Vicky_6 Lun Mayo 23, 2011 9:36 pm

This film is a film of mistery and intrigue. When I saw her I liked a lot. You have to see

Vicky_6

Cantidad de envíos : 9

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado