JM-Inglés
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Últimos temas
» 1º ESO 2020 UNIT 7
Allison's talks EmptyLun Mar 30, 2020 7:16 pm por JM

» 1º Bachillerato 2020- UNIT 4
Allison's talks EmptyJue Mar 26, 2020 8:44 pm por JM

» 1º Bachillerato 2020- UNIT 6
Allison's talks EmptyLun Mar 23, 2020 4:28 pm por JM

» 4ESO- 2020- UNIT 9
Allison's talks EmptyMar Mar 17, 2020 2:51 pm por JM

» The Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant
Allison's talks EmptyDom Oct 27, 2013 1:16 am por CristianFC

» Voz pasiva: Ejercicios
Allison's talks EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 11:01 am por The Boss

» Oraciones condicionales Tipo I + Ejercicios
Allison's talks EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 10:57 am por The Boss

» Comparativos y superlativos: Ejercicios
Allison's talks EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 10:52 am por The Boss

» Present Perfect: Ejercicios
Allison's talks EmptyVie Jun 21, 2013 10:50 am por The Boss

Navegación
 Portal
 Índice
 Miembros
 FAQ
 Buscar
Foro

Estadisticas web
Octubre 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom

Calendario Calendario

Foro

Estadisticas web

Allison's talks

Allison's talks Empty Allison's talks

Mensaje  Compilator Dom Ago 03, 2008 1:37 pm

allisonbarker said:

Hello and Welcome to "Allison's Corner"!

You can ask me about the United States, myself, or whatever you'd like. I'm excited about talking with you! I hope you'll also answer my questions about Spain and the school.

Thanks! Talk to you soon!
Allison

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

malage said:

What do you do in your free time? haha
I think you have so much and I dont know if you live alone or with other person or people here.
And other question, what is your favorite food? because you dont eat mealt...
C U soon! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

allisonbarker said:

Good questions!

Here in Spain, I spend my free time writing and listening to music on my computer. I also like to read. Currently, I am reading Harry Potter (in Spanish!) and short stories by Jorge Luis Borges. I also like having time to cook and inventing new dishes.

In the United States, I spent my free time with my friends. Each day after school and work, we would meet to talk, do our homework, and relax after our busy day. On the weekends, we would go to the park with my friends' dogs and throw the frisbee, kick the soccer ball, or lay in the sunshine. Sometimes, we would meet and cook a big supper all together before we went out at night.

I have many favorite foods! I love Japanese sushi and Indian falafel and hummus. In the United States, I would substitute tofu for meat in Mexican burritos. Here in Roquetas, I am lucky to have access to fresh fruits and vegetables. My favorite food in Spain is lentil soup and Paella!

Thanks for the questions! See you soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cherry Lee said:

..Malage..you're a dundy... QW Rolling Eyes ..
Allison, JM is the most freak of our...do you like Marvel comics?What kind of literature??
Really you have 22 years?? Laughing
It's a joke!
Than's for your visits in our class..^^

Cherry Lee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

allisonbarker said:

I haven't read any Marvel comics, but I do like their movie spin-offs, like Spiderman and Xmen. (movie spin-off = a movie based on any form or art or entertainment, such as books, poems, theatre, or TV series)

I love all kinds of literature because it allows me to use my imagination. Even when I have a bad day, I read so that I can forget my worries and go to a different place. I like fiction and nonfiction, novels and poems, fantasy and science fiction, history and mystery, song lyrics and theatre dialogue. I also like to read magazines and newpapers to stay updated on current events. The only literature I don't enjoy is Romance novels. Yuck! They are too mushy and sappy!

Now, I have questions for you:
What is a dundy?
What does QW mean?

See you next week!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cherry Lee said:

..Hello Allison, Dundy is a argentin expresion, is as..."seductor"...And QW is a emoticon that rose eyebrows...
I haven't more time...3.2..1..BOOOOM

Cherry

*pd: is a mortal sin that you don't read a marvel comics... Laughing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jose Maria said:

mortal sin? lol i don't read marvel comics, usually i read fantasy books or Manga Comics lol

if u think that dnt read marvel comics is a sin... im a devil XDDD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

malage is a dundy! ¡¡¡that... HAIR!! XDDDDDDD

allisonbarker said:

Hahaha, all of you trip me out. (slang: you trip me out = I think you are hilarious. you make me laugh and smile because of the things you say and do.)

If skipping out on Marvel comics is a mortal sin, I should have already been struck down for not already being fluent in Spanish!

Thanks for your explanations. Malage is a suave chatter :-)

I have great stuff for you guys this week! I’m excited! See you all soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cherry Lee said:

True, Malage is a good boy..BUT be carefull..he rules... Laughing Laughing

No, it's a Joke...Jose Maria is the most rare at the "foro" (i don't know as write..)

I'm the only normal person.. Rolling Eyes (Lie)

Cherry(tos..scof scof..I'm die...)

*pd: You haven't excuses for not reading Marvel comics... Cool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

malage said:

ey ey, dont speak about me! haha
Im only a normally boy
C U!!
Compilator
Compilator

Cantidad de envíos : 646

Allison's talks Empty Re: Allison's talks

Mensaje  Compilator Dom Ago 03, 2008 1:41 pm

malage said:

allison, don't come back to USA!

here people said you 'guapa' in the street, there don't! xD

see you the following week!

allisonbarker said:

Thanks for the compliment! Sometimes I do wish I could stay in Spain. If you could travel to any other country in the world, where would you visit?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

malage said:

mmm if I could travel to any country I think I will visit Japan haha
When are you going to come back to USA?
Have you said to Lola if you can come with us to the travel?
what has she said you?
C U kisses

allisonbarker said:

Japan is an interesting choice! I would like to travel to the East one day also. I will return to the United States at the end of May. So, we have lots of time to talk.
See you next week!

Jose Maria said:

Japan Japan! i will visit Japan the next year if i can.

maybe i need work in summer or... steal some banks lol

Japan is "sugoi" with the tecnology, the Japanese people, the Japanese gardens... Japan is so "Kawaiiii"!!!

*sugoi = incredible

*kawai = pretty or beautiful

XD

malage said:

'moro' you has such a big level of japan! xD
Compilator
Compilator

Mensaje  Compilator Dom Ago 03, 2008 1:49 pm

allisonbarker said:

What are your plans during the break? Family time? Ski trip?

I'm going to Morocco. Do you have any suggestions?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

malage said:

oh rihgt now I have been given sand of sahara desert in Moroco! jaja
it is of a friend that has gone there for a rally =D He said Morocco is so beautiful!
Ill pass the break in home or in granada, where I borned
Compilator
Compilator

Mensaje  Compilator Dom Ago 03, 2008 1:50 pm

flamenkito said:

I David and I want to tell you how little you feel you know a person very simpatica, cheerful and intelligent.you fence well in life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

allisonbarker said:

Thanks flamencokit and David. I think you are awesome too! I wish you both luck in the future!
Allison
Compilator
Compilator

Mensaje  Compilator Dom Ago 03, 2008 1:52 pm

Estefanía Ruiz Caneira said:

ALISON HELLO:
I Estefania of 4 ° C and I want to say that that is no longer passes through our class.
And post is not to say that having more if I adopted the guardian Jose Miguel very good and a little bad towards anything that will pass very bn at Easter and kisses .. Adios

Cristiano_7Juan said:

Alisson hello, I'm john hill in Class 2-D baccalaureate degrees, although it was only one day in our class caiste us all very well

see you later!
Compilator
Compilator

Mensaje  Compilator Dom Ago 03, 2008 1:53 pm

allisonbarker said:

I miss you all so very much. I wish I could have stayed longer. I told my family and friends all about you! I wish you all luck in your future. Please contact me if you have any questions or need anything.
Love,
Allison

I hope you can see my video. If not, I'll post it through youtube!

Compilator
Compilator

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado